When adding a component that does not Exist at the location during post completed manufacturing, the incorrect quantity may be issued.
This issue will only occur if all the following conditions are met:
- Post Completed Manufacturing in the Production Entry module
- Add a new component before posting that does not exist in the same location as the parent item
- When attempting to save the item ignore the following message: [Added Item Number] [Location defaulted] does not exist in ICILOC
- Edit the components again and save immediately. This will save the incorrect information without the warning message.
Solution or Workaround
This Hot Fix addresses PTR 83481.
Hot Fix files included (in the PE program folder):
- PTR 83481 has been fixed as of Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400.
- This Hot Fix applies to Sage Pro 7.3B Build 3301.
- Back up affected program files and data before applying Hot Fix.
- Apply Hot Fix in a test environment to ensure proper results before implementing in a live installation.
- Verify that Hot Fix files will not overwrite any modifications. If there are modified files, a qualified Sage Certified Consultant familiar with the modifications should be used to integrate the changes.
This Hot Fix addresses the above behaviour. Please follow the instructions included in the attached readme to implement this Hot Fix.
© Copyright Sage Software