As of January 2013 a new tax rate of an additional .009 needs to applied to all employees that earn 200K year to date total. A patch was included in Sage’s payroll release for January 2013. It was reported after applying the patch that all employees assigned to the MEDIHE started calculating the new tax prior to reaching the 200K YTD total. This was because it was working on a projection basis.
A patch was later released to correct this. Although this problem was corrected, if the employee had earnings prior to assigning MEDIHE the earnings were not included in the calculation.
Another patch was released to correct this last problem. It is a recalc function run form the FoxPro command line and will recalculate valid employees YTD totals earned for MEDIHE prior to installing any patches.
How to implement:
1. Exit Pro Series.
2. Backup your entire Sage Pro ERP installation (Sage Pro ERP data and applications) before proceeding.
3. Verify that all users are logged out of Sage Pro ERP and close the application.
4. Extract the files in P91906_Pro77.exe to a temporary directory (i.e. C:\AI_TEMP).
5. Copy the PRCALC.PRG/FXP files to the Sage Pro PR folder, (i.e. C:\PRO2011\PR), overwriting the existing files.
6. Copy the PRPOST.PRG/FXP files to the Sage Pro PR folder, (i.e. C:\PRO2011\PR), overwriting the existing files.
7. Copy the ProPatch91906.pat to the Sage Pro ERP root directory (i.e. C:\PRO2011).
8. Restart Pro Series.
© Copyright Sage Software