Companies with a large chart of accounts may experience performance issues or the following error when closing the year.
Error 91, File was not in place using the load command.
Interrupting the year-end close process may result in serious data issues. If errors or termination of the process occur it is strongly recommended a full backup be restored.
Solution or Workaround
This Hot Fix addresses PTR 85795 and 85918 for Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400 with Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 applied.
Hot Fix files included (in the SM program folder):
- This Hot Fix should only be applied to Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400 with Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 installed. Refer to How to Determine Service Packs Installed on Sage Pro ERP for more information on how to determine what Service Packs have been installed.
- PTR 85795 and 85918 are scheduled to be addressed with next Service Pack or product release for Sage Pro ERP.
- Back up affected program files and data before applying Hot Fix.
- Apply Hot Fix in a test environment to ensure proper results before implementing in a live installation.
- Verify that Hot Fix files will not overwrite any modifications. If there are modified files, a qualified Sage Certified Consultant familiar with the modifications should be used to integrate the changes.
This Hot Fix addresses the above behavior. Please follow the instructions included in the attached readme to implement this Hot Fix.
© Copyright Sage Software