When applying cash receipts there is an option to display or print a Summary. If the Summary is printed, it may result in blank pages. There are no issues with displaying the Summary and this only affects the Microsoft SQL Server (SQL) version, not Microsoft Visual FoxPro.
Solution or Workaround
This Hot Fix addresses PTR 81302.
Hot Fix files included (in the AR program folder):
- PTR 81302 has been fixed as of Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400.
- This Hot Fix applies to Sage Pro 7.3B Build 3301, SQL version only.
- Back up affected program files and data before applying Hot Fix.
- Apply Hot Fix in a test environment to ensure proper results before implementing in a live installation.
- Verify that the Hot Fix files will not overwrite any modifications. If there are modified files, a qualified Certified Consultant familiar with the modifications should be used to integrate the changes.
This Hot Fix addresses the above behavior. Please follow the instructions included in the attached readme to implement this Hot Fix.
© Copyright Sage Software