Solution or Workaround
This Hot Fix addresses PTR 87967 for Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400 with Service Packs 1, 2 and 3 applied.
Hot Fix files included (in the SM program folder):
- This Hot Fix should only be applied to Sage Pro ERP 7.4 Build 3400 with Service Packs 1, 2 and 3 installed. Refer to How to Determine Service Packs Installed on Sage Pro ERP for more information on how to determine what Service Packs have been installed.
- PTR 87967 is scheduled to be addressed with next Service Pack or product release for Sage Pro ERP.
- Back up affected program files and data before applying Hot Fix.
- Apply Hot Fix in a test environment to ensure proper results before implementing in a live installation.
- Verify that Hot Fix files will not overwrite any modifications. If there are modified files, a qualified Sage Certified Consultant familiar with the modifications should be used to integrate the changes.
This Hot Fix addresses the above behaviour. Please follow the instructions included in the attached readme to implement this Hot Fix.
© Copyright Sage Software